Responsible Beverage Service Certification Training

Alcohol Beverage Seller Server and ANSI Accredited Food Handler Certification

Responsible Beverage Service Certification

  • From California to New York and from Texas to Wisconsin, we provide state approved alcohol seller server certification training courses for all 50 states.
  • We also have alcohol server and food handler discount packages. Need underground storage tanks training for gas stations? We have that too.
  • Our courses and exams are offered in English or Spanish. The courses are constantly monitored and updated to meet your state's latest requirements
  • is proud to be the 15 year training partner of 360Training / Learn2Serve
  • If you are a bartender, server, winery employee, grocery or liquor store clerk or any other seller or server of alcohol our courses will be right for you.
responsible beverage service
alcohol seller server certification

Responsible Alcohol Seller Server Training

  • After choosing your home state and your training course, you will be transferred to the enrollment page to enroll and purchase
  • We will send you a confirmation email with your chosen username and password along with course / exam instructions
  • Some states require timed course duration and some states allow you to take it at your own pace. You will get the correct course for your state.
  • After you pass your exam, you may print your official certificate or a temporary certificate if you state requires a temporary
  • Learn2Serve will send your course completion information to your state regulatory agency as required by your state.

Need ANSI Food Handler Certification?

  • We also provide you the ANSI - accredited Food Handler Certification valid nationwide. Food handler Certification prices range from $6.95 to $22.00
  • Most states use the same ANSI acredited Food Handler Course and Exam. If your state requires special additional Food Handler requirements, we've got you covered!
  • You may print your Food Handler Certificate / Card after passing the exam. The card is vald for 3 years maximum and then you must renew. Note: Some state and local health departments require you to take Food Handler training every two years.
  • Do you need Food Manager Certification instead of Food Handler? Then visit our other website
Food Manager Exam

Get Your Most Up to Date Responsible Beverage Training Today!

States Where We Offer Online Responsible Alcohol Beverage Service and ANSI Food Handler Training

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri,  Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Washington D.C.


Based in Austin Texas, we have many years experience in all aspects of the food and beverage industry from doorman to bar manager and from dishwasher to restaurant owner. We have taught live alcohol safety training, including Dram Shop liability, in bars, restaurants, hotels, sports venues, wineries, liquor stores and grocery stores.

Through our 15 year partnership with 360Training/Learn2Serve, we offer online Responsible Alcohol Beverage Service training nationwide. We also offer the following specialized courses: BASSET Certification in Illinois, Delaware Seller Server Training, Responsible Beverage Server Training (RBST) in Wisconsin,  Responsible Beverage Service Training in California, Arizona Title 4, Florida Responsible Vendor Training, Louisiana Responsible Vendor Card, New York ATAP, Utah EASY off premise, TABC Certification in Texas,Utah seller server on premise

Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO