This Wisconsin Responsible Beverage Server Course is for sellers and servers of alcohol 18 years of age and older. This includes bartenders, servers, wineries, sporting venues, liquor and grocery store clerks or anyone else who sells or serves alcohol. This Responsible Beverage Server course, developed by Learn2Serve, is approved by Wisconsin Department of Revenue.
Responsible Beverage Server Course
- Click the Red Buy Now Button
- You will be redirected to the online course enrollment page
- You will be asked to provide personal identifiable information about yourself.
- After paying for the RBS Course you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions
- If you take a break and pause the course, Return to Course Here
- When the course and exam are finished, print your certificate of completion
- Take this certificate to your local municipality authority to obtain your official Bartending License
- To Reprint your Responsible Server Training Certificate Log back in Here
- Customer Service is available 24X7 for questions at 1 (800)442-1149
Wisconsin Responsible Server ” Bartender License ” Course Topics
How to identify minors • How to properly check ID • Wisconsin Dram Shop Act • Alcohols effects on the body • Intoxication prevention • Signs of intoxication • Intervention with intoxicated persons • WI specific alcohol serving laws • and more • 100% Online • How to refuse alcohol service
We have been offering online alcohol and food safety courses since 2002. We formed a partnership with 360Training/Learn2Serve that same year in order to bring you the fastest and highest quality online training on the web. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We are here 24/7 for any questions or concerns. 1 (800) 442-1149