How to get Wisconsin Responsible Beverage Server Training – Bartender License
- Click Here for Wisconsin Responsible Server Training. Now Only $14.95
- You will be redirected to the online RBS course enrollment page
- You will be asked to provide personal identifiable information
- You will receive a confirmation email with further instructions
- Return to Course Here if you need to take a break.
- When exam is finished, print Wisconsin Responsible Beverage Server Training certificate of completion
- Take this RBS Certificate to your local municipality authority to get your Official Bartending License
- Reprint Responsible Server Training Certificate here
- Customer Service is available 24X7 for questions at 1 (800)442-1149
Why do I Need Wisconsin Responsible Beverage Server Training ?
This Wisconsin Responsible Beverage Server – Bartender License – Course is required for sellers and servers of alcohol 18 years of age and older. It is required to get a bartending license. This includes bartenders, servers, wineries, sporting venues, etc. This Responsible Beverage Server Bartender training course, developed by Learn2Serve, is approved by Wisconsin Department of Revenue.
Wisconsin Responsible Server Bartender License Course Topics
How to identify minors • How to properly check ID • Wisconsin Dram Shop Act • Alcohols effects on the body • Intoxication prevention • Signs of intoxication • Intervention with intoxicated persons • WI specific alcohol serving laws • and more • 100% Online • How to refuse alcohol service
Who is SellerServerTraining.com ?
We have been offering online alcohol and food safety courses since 2002. We formed a partnership with 360Training/Learn2Serve that same year in order to bring you the fastest and highest quality online training on the web. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We are here 24/7 for any questions or concerns. 1 (800) 442-1149